Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Baby is 2 today!

Two years ago today my baby (#5) made his way into the world. After a week of hospital bedrest and still six weeks early, he was too anxious to join our family to wait any longer. And now, he is a rambunctious, typical two year old (albiet a bit on the tiny side)! I can't beleive that my baby days are behind me. We are definitely leaving the baby days behind us and moving on...to toddlers and preschoolers and grade schoolers...it is a whole new world. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Awww... Happy Birthday to your little boy! You and I were pregnant at the same time! Mine turns two in two wks! Isn't amazing how quickly time flies in these first few years of their lives! Enjoy every moment and I hope he has a fun birthday!! :)