Monday, March 9, 2009

The Pouchee review





Do you have a love affair with purses? Do you like to change your purse as often as you change your outfit? Do you HATE to have to transfer your basic items everytime you switch purses? Then the Pouchee is perfect for you! The Pouchee is much bigger than you imagine by the photo. It has room for a wallet, your cell phone, a lipstick or two and more! The best part is that you can switch from purse to purse with ease (think date night with hubby...you don't want to drag along your clunky diaper bag, grab your Pouchee from the diaper bag, pop it in your chic tote, and you are ready for a night on the town!).


I was the lucky winner of a Pouchee a month or two back over at The Funky Monkey, and I have to say that I absolutely love mine! I recieved the one picured here and it goes between my purse and my church bag on Sundays with ease. When I am ready to switch purses again (which will be any day now, since I am really getting tired of the one I am using right now), it will be super easy, since all of my basics are all held in my Pouchee. Check out thier new, adorable cotton Pouchees! I know, I already have a Pouchee, but seriously, I want this adorable green one! Go ahead, check em out. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: