Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain

As a BzzAgent I was able to try Covergirl's new Outlast Lipstain. When approached about a possible trial of this product I was definitely curious. I usually prefer a glossy look lipstick, avoiding the drying effects that you usually get from a long-lasting lip color. I was sent the Color Cinnimon Smile.

When the product arrived I was shocked to see that it looked a great deal like a marker (yep like those markers you would use to make posters and art projects) and the application is similar to using a marker. You simple line the outside of your lips first then fill in the centers. The product has a delicious scent and dries quickly. After drying the color, although not dramatic (atleast in the color I chose) lasts for hours. I usually added a bit of gloss for some shine, but it was not necessary. The lipstain gives a great, natural color without making your lips drier than is natural.

You can get your hands on one of these for the low price of $7.29 and they are available wherever Cover Girl products are sold (and check your Sunday newspaper as they often include dollar off coupons for Cover Girl products). I plan to snag a few more of these next time I am shopping for make-up. The price is great and the results are awesome.

No comments: